• To facilitate intellectual stimulation to generate, maintain and disseminate knowledge.
• To empower women by providing them essential academic skills, career development opportunities and entrepreneurship.
• To constantly upgrade the infrastructure, facilities and learning resources of the institution.
• To introduce new multidisciplinary courses in lieu of their acceptance, viability and marketability in alignment with NEP-2020.
• To evaluate, improve and upgrade programs and policies that can inculcate creative, innovative and critical thinking.
• To create awareness of NEP-2020 among faculty, students & other stakeholders.
1. To act as a centre of knowledge and wisdom providing high quality, accessible and affordable higher education to all sections of the society.
2. To prepare students to be thoughtful, responsible and successful citizens to meet the challenges of a collaborative and competitive globalized environment.
• Academic Integrity and accountability.
• Learning, growth and Intellectual excellence.
• Respect and tolerance for the views of every individual.
• Community, Education and industry partnerships.
• Quality, transparency, compliance and sustainability.